After many years of successful cooperation, SKAN AG and Hans Meyer Engineering AG (HME) have merged on October 01, 2019. The goal was to expand HME's technological leadership position with SKAN's worldwide network and to realize projects close to the customer. In turn, SKAN is strengthening its existing digital solutions developments through HME's experience and technology.
SKAN Digital Solutions develops and provides solutions for digitalization of industrial applications with technical focus on Digital Projects, Digital Development and Digital Standards.
Solutions and projects for
- classic SKAN-customers: isolator- and aseptic filling business
- all other customers: life science and any other industry sector
- Vertical Integration: Solutions and connectivity from field level to enterprise level based on ISA95 architecture (PLC, SCADA, DSC, Data Intelligence, MES, ERP)
- Horizontal Integration: Solutions and connectivity from R&D to production (R&D: LIMS / ELN; Pilot: DCS / LES; Production: DCS / BES / MES)
- experts for automation, data intelligence, PI-, MES- Support
- experts for IT, network, security and application development
- projects and support worldwide
- local experts in different countries