- After many years of successful cooperation, SKAN AG and Hans Meyer Engineering AG (HME) have merged on October 01, 2019. The goal was to expand HME's technological leadership position with SKAN's worldwide network and to realize projects close to the customer. In turn, SKAN is strengthening its existing digital solutions developments through HME's experience and technology.
- SKAN Digital Solutions develops and provides solutions for digitalization of industrial applications with technical focus on Industry 4.0 and Data Intelligence.
SKAN Digital Solutions offers solutions and projects for internal SKAN Projects within the isolator- and aseptic filling business. We also cover all other industries by applying the following integration types:
- Vertical Integration:
Solutions and connectivity from field level to enterprise level based on ISA95 architecture (PLC, SCADA, DSC, Data Intelligence, MES, ERP)
- Horizontal Integration:
Solutions and connectivity from R&D to production (R&D: LIMS / ELN; Pilot: DCS / LES; Production: DCS / BES / MES)
We execute all our activities within the Life Sciences according to GxP and Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP):
- Qualification - DC, IQ, OQ, PQ,
- Computerized System Validation (CSV)
- User Requirement Specifications (URS)
- Data Integrity
Qualification for the whole life cycle from a single source
- An automatic Golden Batch analysis… while the current batch is still running - phase by phase.
- A Continued Process Verification Report ready as soon as the batch is finished.
- Receive a notification if the current batch is not running ideally.
- CPV tools, which can be utilized not just product specifically, but holistically.