The most integrated isolator line in the industry
A joint cross-company development project by groninger and SKAN resulted in a unique line concept for vial processing. A joint cross-company development project by groninger and SKAN resulted in a unique line concept for vial processing- aptly named INTEGRA. The INTEGRA product family is a sophisticated line concept that integrates both isolator and filling machine to grant a unique customer experience. This vision shared by groninger and SKAN has been realized in the shortest period of time. Available with different lines, with a speed up to 400 objects/minute and a standardized isolator technology, INTEGRA becomes the latest member of the groninger and SKAN business line. Also, groninger and SKAN are breaking new ground visually.
The innovative product family already sends a clear message with its purist design.
- Fastest decontamination process solution by micronebulizationof H2O2 within an embedded and proven system
- Exclusive cleaning validation procedure for aseptic high potent/toxic product processing developed by SKAN
- Highest machine efficiency: minimal product loss during run-in and run empty modes eliminate waste and consequently increase profit
- Shortest set-up time: the servo-adjustable walking beam eliminates around 50% of the overall format parts
- Unique operator friendliness: the ultra slim machine design grants optimal access to operate the entire line from just one side
- Short distance to filling machine derived as a result from ergonomic studies